Translated from English with Google.
Thank you for your understanding 🙂
Music interpretation. Tempo, technique, musicality, manner of performance, preparation.
The Best Performance of a Chopin Work Award is issued by the F. Chopin Society in Warsaw, Poland. It is important to note, this award is decided by Assembly of Judges of the competition not by the F. Chopin Society. It is presented to participants who balanced their technical skills and musical interpretation of the Chopin piece they played. Participants may have not played on as high technical level as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize winners in their age category but stand out in their Chopin combined technique and musicality while performing the Chopin’s piece.
DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES
– Grand Prize Diploma for the Winners of Young Artist and Professional groups
– First, Second and Third Prize Diploma in each category
– Special Diploma: Best Chopin Performance Diploma in the Young Artist and Professional categories, issued by the Fryderyk Chopin Society in Poland (Established in 1934)
– Chopin Avenue Award Diploma for best performer in each category for:
Chopin Sonata, Chopin Polonaize, Chopin Mazurka, Chopin Waltz and Chopin Ballade
– Consul General Award Diploma
– Certificate of Honor Award
– Certificate of Participation
– Teacher Award Diploma
* First, Second, Third Prize winners in all categories and Best Chopin Award will receive hard copy by post and e-certificates by e-mail.
Other participants will receive e-certificates and may upgrade to hard copy (paper) certificate at USD 20.
Concert Opportunity Solo* in Poland, Summer 2023 for First, Second, Third Prize Winner in each solo group.
Concert Opportunity with Orchestra* in Poland, Summer 2023 for First, Second, Third Prize Winner in each concerto group.
*Conditions apply including but not limited to:
– performing solo (not with orchestra) for winners of solo category – one piece only
– performing with orchestra is reserved for winners of concerto category only
– concert will be scheduled at the time of the Chopin Avenue Summer Piano Festival
but it does not equal to a Festival participation pass. The festival pass may be obtained separately.
– the concert opportunity is to qualify contestants to play on the stage solo or with orchestra,
please kindly note that extra fees apply for venue and orchestra hire and travel arrangements are to be born by participants
– due to limited spots for Winners Concerts, Summer Festival Participants enjoy the priority to be offered a concert spot.
– organizers reserve the rights to change/postpone the schedule due to travel restrictions, forces majeure or other reasons
– Grand Prize for the winners of Young Artist and Professional groups: USD 800 divided in USD 200 Cash Prize and USD 600 Scholarship Voucher for the Chopin Avenue Summer Piano Festival 2023
– Grand Prize for persons who were awarded First Prize for three times in the Chopin Avenue Piano Competition
– First Prize for the winners in Categories A-M: USD400 Scholarship Voucher for the Chopin Avenue Summer Piano Festival 2023
– Second Prize in Categories A-M: USD 300 Scholarship Voucher for the Chopin Avenue Summer Piano Festival 2023
– Third Prize in Categories A-M: USD 200 Scholarship for the Chopin Avenue Summer Piano Festival 2023
FAST TRACK TO FUTURE CHOPIN AVENUE COMPETITIONS
First Prize Winners in each category are released from preliminary rounds in following editions of Chopin Avenue Piano Competition
(This also applies for past participants for the current edition)
Winners Concert Videos - Poland 2022
Concert opportunity with Philharmonic Orchestra
in Poland for the Winners of the Concerto Category.
*extra conditions apply
The Best Performers
of Chopin works in Young Artists and Professional cagegories will be awarded a diploma issued by the
Fryderyk Chopin Society in Poland