For your convenience, this website uses Google tranlsations.
Thank you for your understanding 🙂
“Simplicity is the ultimate achievement” – F. Chopin
- masterclasses at the F. Chopin University of Music where he studied from 1826 to 1829
- experiencing Polish Culture
- accommodation (hotels, castle)
- lessons and masterclasses
- concerts and performances
- recording session
- international competition
- focus on Chopin compositions
- online format of the competition
- diploma by Chopin Society for best performers of Chopin pieces
- special diploma by Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Hong Kong
- get inspired
- hone your skills
- gain experience
- extend your network
- enhance your resume
- boost your confidence
- refine your stage persona
- interact with the best of the best
You will furhter understand Chopin music through immersion in the Polish culture.
Studying Chopin without visiting Poland is like learning a language and never visiting the country where the language is spoken.
In order to understand the rhythm, melody and emotions of Chopin music, it is vital to understand the culture of his country. Purely mastering the technical intricacies will not suffice to express the music as well as after visiting Poland and experiencing its cultural heritage. This heritage had a profound influence on Chopin’s compositions. Many of his mazurkas, waltzes, and polonaises were inspired by the Polish songs and dance music.
Did You Know ?
Chopin was writing poetry when he was six, published Polonaise in G Minor when he was 7 and performed his first
public concerto when he was 8.
Chopin’s “Minute Waltz” doesn’t really last a minute. It literally means a minute (as time unit), however, the 138 bars need 90 – 120 seconds to play.
The Fryderyk Chopin Museum in the renovated Ostrogski Palace was the most modern multimedia biographical museum in Europe on its opening consisting of 15 rooms of which each created a mini museum.
The Fryderyk Chopin University of Music
The Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw is one of the oldest music schools in Poland and in Europe.